[Swlfest] Jon Cohen

I saw Jon this afternoon and was pleased to find that he was breathing
nominally without supplemental O2. We talked for about an hour. They are
monitoring the status of his blood/oxygen level and once they are
comfortable with that they should send him home. Hopefully in time to
work a bit of this weekend's CQ WW WPX contest but no guarantees. he
said to thank everybody for the kind thoughts.

--
T.J. "SKIP" AREY N2EI
www.tjarey.com

"You have to try to get your mind around the Universe before you can give it a twist." Terry Pratchett