[Swprograms] VOR: What's New

LADIES OF CHARACTER

Tune in to a fascinating story of a lady who has a time-tested recipe
for coping with crisis and raising kids at the same time. Maria
Gorodova, a high-class even though self-made journalist and author of
pop song lyrics, shares her vision of life support and where it comes
from.
The program is on the air at 1645 and 1845 UTC on Tuesdays and at 0345
UTC on Wednesdays. We wish you all good listening.

***

October 29, 2004, will mark 75 years since the first regular broadcast
from Moscow directed to audiences abroad went on the air. To mark the
anniversary we're conducting a listeners' poll and invite you to answer
the following questions:
1. When did you first listen to the Voice of Russia/Radio Moscow?
2. When did you write to us for the first time and why?
3. What do you think is positive and negative in our programming?
4. What features do you like most of all?
Thank you for your cooperation.

  Copyright © 2003 The Voice of Russia