Re: [Swprograms] BBC licence fee could be means tested under Government charter renewal plans - Telegraph

Even more cynical, yet admittedly off-topic, it would bring FIFA/Sepp
Blatter into the picture. But I agree, the amount of money involved in
world football is absolutely insane enough to fund whole countries back to
solvency (if only Greece had a profitable league such Germany, Italy, or
Spain).

How the BBC uses it as a funder of the PL, passing it along to viewers, or
as billpayer for other services (if they even could) remains to be seen.

On 7/16/15, 8:38 AM, "Swprograms on behalf of John A. Figliozzi"
<swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>