Re: [Swprograms] 300+ world news radio shows on-demand in English

Dale - I presume you have an Android device other than the Kindle
Fire; if so, that's where your app is installed.  With "sideloading"
from the Google Play store, you transfer the apk file from an android
device to the Kindle Fire, generally using a PC as an "intermediary"
to hold the file.

Once you have set the Kindle Fire to accept apps from unknown sources,
you can then install it.

A good discussion of sideloading can be had at the link shown below.
There they talk about sources other than the Google Play store, but
you don't have to expose yourself to that security risk if you already
own another Android device.

Richard

http://www.gizmag.com/how-to-install-google-apps-kindle-fire-hd-hdx/30736/