Re: [Swprograms] 300+ world news radio shows on-demand in English

Shown below is the approach I've used to sideload Google Play Store
apps on the Kindle Fire:

http://www.howtogeek.com/178357/how-to-sideload-apps-onto-your-kindle-fire/

I used the approach cited at the bottom:  lifting the app off of an
existing Android device, using the App Backup & Restore application on
my cheap Android phone.

"1 Radio News" is successfully working on my Kindle Fire; Steven, I'll
send you a screenshot in a minute.

Richard