Re: [IRCA] Palm Springs radio update

You'd think that the Oceanside station would get out really well with their tower array right near the Ocean (as the name implies) Of course they probably have a very tight cloverleaf pattern to protect Salt Lake city, Sacramento, and everybody else. One afternoon Bob W. and I were in Newport Beach and the XE station from Mazatlan I believe, came way up on top of everything on 1320. Fickle frequency, hi.