Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:08:51 -0800
From: Mike Sanburn <mikesanburn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Palm Springs radio update

You'd think that the Oceanside station would get out really well with their
tower array right near the Ocean (as the name implies) Of course they
probably have a very tight cloverleaf pattern to protect Salt Lake city,
Sacramento, and everybody else. One afternoon Bob W. and I were in Newport
Beach and the XE station from Mazatlan I believe, came way up on top of
everything on 1320. Fickle frequency, hi.