Re: [IRCA] IRCA membership

--- Begin Message ---
Which email address are you trying to change? If you have changed your address for the mailing list([IRCA]), that doesn't mean that your email address for receiving DXM changed. The address I see this message is coming from and the one that you have on file for getting DXM aren't the same. Let me know how you want them to be.

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA