[Swprograms] Re: CBC Magic?? (Was: OT: FM, Sirius and RCI)

[Swprograms] Re: CBC Magic?? (Was: OT: FM, Sirius and RCI)

Richard Cuff writes:

So...what do you Canadians think about the USA's NPR programming?

I am a new listener to NPR, via KPLU 88.5 Tacoma area, and I like much of
what I hear.  I would be happier with more public affairs and less music
(though I love their blues & jazz), and have yet to get used to their
'non-advert adverts' (for want of a better term).

I listen more and more and may even support them one day.  I am embarassed
to say that my current favourite program (as someone who would rather
bicycle, or bus it, or walk) is Car Talk.  Too funny!

ef
Vancouver