Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

I am not a big 'sync' -er, so I tend not to focus on that aspect of
device management.  The SanDisk unit I mentioned does sync with
Windows Media Player, but I switched that capability off -- I'd rather
move the spoken-word files "by hand" via Windows Explorer.

RadioTime looks like a decent piece of software, with capabilities
similar to Replay AV...I might have to try it out in advance of my
Fest forum...or strike a deal with Mr. Strader to be co-presenter!

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA