Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

I have a question for you iPodders in terms of unit behavior:

What happens if you stop listening to an MP3 file in mid-file and then
sync new content on the unit?

Will the iPod remember where you left off in the MP3 file you were listening to?

This is an aspect of the MP3 players I've used (all non-iPods) that
tends to pose a problem - if you change the content in any way on the
player, you lose your bookmarked position.

I had a Rio Cali (that died a few months back) with a decent bookmark
feature...that's another handy feature, Eric, that you should look
for.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA