Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

Speaking of bookmark-able players, CNET has a useful page here:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4321-6450_7-6543879.html

Caveats on the Creative Zen units aside, the 2 GB unit shown there
looks pretty good.

Richard