Re: [Swprograms] OT: Digital radio market study

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Digital radio market study

That's a good point.  We were a less mobile society as well -- we
traveled less for business or pleasure, we didn't move as often.

There also wasn't the competition to radio.  You had 3 to 6 TV
channels in a city, no video games, no DVD rentals, no Internet, no
iPods.

Radio has been marginalized, and in this era of user-created,
user-controlled content, (recall the Time Magazine "person of the
year"), the genie won't easily go back into the bottle.

Rich Cuff