Hard-Core-DX.com - Probably the best DX site in the world Jan 23, 2022, 08:22:45 UTC  
Calendar  | Subscribe to our Mailing List  | Search our site & web  | Polls  | About  | Antenna Books  | Archives  | Copyright  | Hard-Core-DX store  | Radio Books  | Write To Us
Be first -- subscribe!
Get all DX news directly to your email inbox.
Subscribe to the HCDX mailing list

HCDX Channels
Front page
DX News
Logs


Special:
Antennas
DX Lab

Latin America:
Andes DX

Partner Channels
QSL News
Clandestine Radio
Russian DX
Shortwave Bulletin
Signal DX
World of Radio

Medium wave:
IRCA

In Finnish:
Suomi DX
DX Usenet

In French:
DX Philately

In German:
A-DX

In Italian:
BCLNews
Radioascolto
FMDX Italy

In Portuguese:
@tividade DX

In Russian:
Русь-DX
Сигнал

In Spanish:
Conexion Digital

Radio Stations:
SWR Radio News


Do you want to have your
own HCDX Channel?

We would like to see
your channel here.
Please email to
HCDX Staff


HCDX Online Log
The latest logs on
HCDX Online Log
Add yours as well!

DXing Events
There are no upcoming events




KRLD 1080 In Alaska  View Printable Version 
Monday, January 03 2022

HCDX
That’s an impressive logging from Alaska! Now do WSM 650 kHz in Nashville, TN!


73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
les@highnoonfilm.com <mailto:les@highnoonfilm.com>
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

NRC & IRCA Courtesy Program Committee Chairman
Member WTFDA, MWC

Perseus SDR, Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy + Discovery, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1X, Ray Dees RDS Decoders, Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”

> On Jan 3, 2022, at 2:32 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This was recorded Sunday at 12:04AM Ak time with several KRLD mentions and local traffic information.
>
>
> Here's my audio:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PR9RuXpzHR_8-iuTgljIprAAnQOBioYs/view?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PR9RuXpzHR_8-iuTgljIprAAnQOBioYs/view?usp=sharing>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NRC-AM" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to nrc-am+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <mailto:nrc-am+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nrc-am/CADC3Yg0rpvt%2BaLUFxx6YChG5%3D_9hQQvQ-BO7BLCop40%3D%3Dbm3nA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nrc-am/CADC3Yg0rpvt%2BaLUFxx6YChG5%3D_9hQQvQ-BO7BLCop40%3D%3Dbm3nA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

KRLD 1080 In Alaska  View Printable Version 
Monday, January 03 2022

HCDX
This was recorded Sunday at 12:04AM Ak time with several KRLD mentions and
local traffic information.


Here's my audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PR9RuXpzHR_8-iuTgljIprAAnQOBioYs/view?usp=sharing
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

KRLD 1080 In Alaska  View Printable Version 
Monday, January 03 2022

HCDX
I mean anything is possible but the 1080 in anchorage is only 10kw, easier
to get by. The 650 is 50kw

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 1:30 PM Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com> wrote:

> That’s an impressive logging from Alaska! Now do WSM 650 kHz in Nashville,
> TN!
>
>
> 73,
>
> Les Rayburn, N1LF
> les@highnoonfilm.com
> 121 Mayfair Park
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/121+Mayfair+Park+Maylene,+AL+35114?entry=gmail&source=g>
> Maylene, AL 35114
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/121+Mayfair+Park+Maylene,+AL+35114?entry=gmail&source=g>
> EM63nf
>
> NRC & IRCA Courtesy Program Committee Chairman
> Member WTFDA, MWC
>
> Perseus SDR, Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy + Discovery, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony
> XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1X, Ray Dees RDS
> Decoders, Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501
> Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton
> Labs Active Whip.
>
> “Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”
>
> On Jan 3, 2022, at 2:32 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. <
> walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This was recorded Sunday at 12:04AM Ak time with several KRLD mentions and
> local traffic information.
>
>
> Here's my audio:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PR9RuXpzHR_8-iuTgljIprAAnQOBioYs/view?usp=sharing
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NRC-AM" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to nrc-am+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nrc-am/CADC3Yg0rpvt%2BaLUFxx6YChG5%3D_9hQQvQ-BO7BLCop40%3D%3Dbm3nA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nrc-am/CADC3Yg0rpvt%2BaLUFxx6YChG5%3D_9hQQvQ-BO7BLCop40%3D%3Dbm3nA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
>
>
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

KRLD 1080 In Alaska  View Printable Version 
Monday, January 03 2022

HCDX
This was recorded Sunday at 12:04AM Ak time with several KRLD mentions and
local traffic information.


Here's my audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PR9RuXpzHR_8-iuTgljIprAAnQOBioYs/view?usp=sharing
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

SWLDXBulgaria News & DX RE MIX NEWS # 1226  View Printable Version 
Monday, January 03 2022

HCDX
SWLDXBulgaria News & DX RE MIX NEWS # 1226, January 2-3 (publications
№28986-№29100)
ABKHAZIA Avtoradio in Russian on 9534.8v kHz Sukhumi via SDR Tambov
RUS, January 3
till 0903 on 9534.8vSUK 050 kW / non-dir to CeAs Russian. Good signal
and off air!!https://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/avtoradio-in-russian-on-95348v-khz.html

ABKHAZIA Avtoradio is again on 9534.8v kHz Sukhumi via SDR Tambov
RUS on January 3
from 1109 on 9534.8vSUK 050 kW / non-dir to CeAs Russian. Fair/good
in LSB - due to
QRM same time 9540.0 BEI 500 kW / 142 deg to AUS Cantonese China Radio
International
QRM same time 9530.0 ZAH 500 kW / 289 deg to EaAf Arabic VIRI IRIB /
PARS TODAYhttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/avtoradio-in-russian-is-again-on-95348v.html

ALASKA WCB KNLS tx#1 is out of service from January
1https://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/wcb-knls-new-life-station-tx1-is-out-of.html

DX RE MIX NEWS # 1226, January
3https://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/dx-re-mix-news-1226.html

GERMANY(non) Reception of PAB Frank&Ernest Discussion on 11800 kHz
via MBR Nauen, January 2
1430-1445 on 11800 NAU 250 kW / 094 deg to SoAs English Sun. Very good
via SDR Tambov,
Russiahttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/pab-frank-discussion-on-11800-khz-via.html

GUAM Reception of KTWR Trans World Radio Asia in English on 11590
kHz via Agana on January 3
1245-1300 on 11590 TWR 200 kW / 285 deg to SoAs English Sun-Wed. Good
via SDR Tambov,
RUShttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/ktwr-asia-in-english-on-11590-khz-via_3.html

INDIA From January 3 All India Radio Ext.Sce is making many changes
& additions
Canceled transmissions and frequencies of All India Radio Ext.Sce from
January 3:https://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/from-january-3-all-india-radio-is.html

MADAGASCAR(non) Reception of new clandestine Radio ERISAT on 11690
kHz via Talata Volonondry, January 2:
1800-1900 on 11690 MDC 250 kW / 340 deg to EaAf Tigrinya Wed/Fri-Mon.
Very good signal via SDR Tambov,
RUShttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/radio-erisat-on-11690-khz-via-talata.html

PHILIPPINES FEBC Radio Teos on 9920 kHz via Bocaue, January 2
1500-1300 on 9920 BOC 100 kW / 323 deg to CeAs Russian Sun
1530-1545 on 9920 BOC 100 kW / 323 deg to CeAs Ukrainian Sun
1545-1600 on 9920 BOC 100 kW / 323 deg to CeAs Russian Sun
Again wrong time and frequency announcement 1900-2000MST on 11650,
instead 1800-1900MST on 9920 kHz. Fair signal via SDR Tambov,
RUS.https://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/reception-of-febc-radio-teos-on-9920.html

SECRETLAND(non) Reception of From the Isle of Music on 9400 kHz via
SPL Secretbrod on January 2:
1500-1600 on 9400 SCB 100 kW / 030 deg to EaEu English/Spanish Sun.
Very good via SDR Tambov,
RUShttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/from-isle-of-music-on-9400-khz-via-spl.html

UZBEKISTAN(non) Nippon no Kaze on 7585.0 kHz via RRTM Telecom
Tashkent on January 2
1300-1330 on 7585.0 TAC 100 kW / 076 deg to NEAs Korean. Good via SDR
Tambov, Russiahttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/nippon-no-kaze-on-75850-via-rrtm.html

UZBEKISTAN(non) Furusato no Kaze on 7585.0 kHz via RRTM Telecom
Tashkent on January 2
1330-1357 on 7585.0 TAC 100 kW / 076 deg to NEAs Japanese. Good via
SDR Tambov, Russiahttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/furusato-no-kaze-on-75850-via-rrtm.html

UZBEKISTAN(non) Voice of Wilderness on 9379.9v kHz via RRTM Telecom
Tashkent on January 2
1400-1530 on 9379.9vTAC 100 kW / 076 deg to NEAs Korean Sun. Very
good via SDR Tambov,
RUShttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/voice-of-wilderness-on-93799v-rrtm.html

UZBEKISTAN(non)vs.GUAM BVB on 11589.9v kHz via Tashkent vs.KTWR Asia
on 11590 kHz via Agana, January 3:
1300-1330 on 11589.9vTAC 100 kW / 066 deg to EaAs English Mon-Wed
BVBroadcasting unregistered in B21 HFCC
1300-1308 on 11590.0 TWR 200 kW / 285 deg to SoAs Hin/Eng Mon-Fri KTWR
Trans World Radio Asia in B21
HFCChttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/bvb-on-115899v-tashkent-vsktwr-asia-on.html

VATICAN(non) Vatican Radio on 7420 kHz USAGM Tinian and 9810 kHz
USAGM Tinang on January 2:
1230-1250 on 7420 TIN 250 kW / 329 deg to FERu Russian. Very good
signal via SDR Tambov, RUS
1230-1250 on 9810 PHT 250 kW / 332 deg to FERu Russian. Very good
signal via SDR Tambov,
RUShttps://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com/2022/01/vatican-radio-on-7420-via-tinian-and.html


--

73! Ivo Ivanov


More information on the shortwave listening hobby,
please visit to http://swldxbulgaria.blogspot.com

QTH-1: Patreshko, Bulgaria
Receiver: Afedri SDR
Software: SDR-Console v2.3(using remote connection)
Antennas: various Inverted V and beverage antennas.

QTH-2: Sofia OK2, Bulgaria
Receiver: Sony ICF-2001D
Antenna: 30 m. long wire
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

Previous 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next
DX Search Engine



Radio Portal
is a highly specialized seach engine for radio aficionados.

More
on how best to use Radio Portal.


This page was created in 0.14 seconds