Hard-Core-DX.com - Probably the best DX site in the world Feb 27, 2017, 20:19:27 UTC  
Calendar  | Subscribe to our Mailing List  | Search our site & web  | Polls  | About  | Antenna Books  | Archives  | Copyright  | Hard-Core-DX store  | Radio Books  | Write To Us
Be first -- subscribe!
Get all DX news directly to your email inbox.
Subscribe to the HCDX mailing list

HCDX Channels
Front page
DX News
Logs


Special:
Antennas
DX Lab

Latin America:
Andes DX

Partner Channels
QSL News
Clandestine Radio
Russian DX
Shortwave Bulletin
Signal DX
World of Radio

Medium wave:
IRCA

In Finnish:
Suomi DX
DX Usenet

In French:
DX Philately

In German:
A-DX

In Italian:
BCLNews
Radioascolto
FMDX Italy

In Portuguese:
@tividade DX

In Russian:
Русь-DX
Сигнал

In Spanish:
Conexion Digital

Radio Stations:
SWR Radio News


Do you want to have your
own HCDX Channel?

We would like to see
your channel here.
Please email to
HCDX Staff


HCDX Online Log
The latest logs on
HCDX Online Log
Add yours as well!

DXing Events
There are no upcoming events




4900 kHz UnID  View Printable Version 
Saturday, February 11 2017

HCDX


I think I saw some loggings that 4900 and 4940
at times are running separate VOS programs.

73, Jari

On 11.2.2017 17.49, Mickey Delmage wrote:


No not // 4940 kHz

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Jari Savolainen
<jari.savolainen@pp8.inet.fi <mailto:jari.savolainen@pp8.inet.fi>> wrote:

Voice of Strait, China?

73, Jari


On 10.2.2017 20.12, Mickey Delmage mickey.delmage@gmail.com
<mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com> [DXplorer] wrote:

This past weekend and once again today I have been hearing
what appears to be a station from the far east on 4900 kHz
around 1430 to past fade at 1545 UTC. Language sounds Chinese,
Korean or Japanese but not strong enough to tell. Anyone
hearing this?

73
Mick
__._,_.___
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Mickey Delmage <mickey.delmage@gmail.com
<mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com>>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply via web post
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/messages/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTc3MDY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=33743
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/messages/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTc3MDY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=33743>>
â Reply to sender <mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com
<mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com>?subject=Re%3A%204900%20kHz%20UnID>
â Reply to group <mailto:DXplorer@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:DXplorer@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Re%3A%204900%20kHz%20UnID>
â Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzJscnNwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzJscnNwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ-->>
â Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/topics/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTM2anZrcmg5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQR0cGNJZAMzMzc0Mw--
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/topics/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTM2anZrcmg5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQR0cGNJZAMzMzc0Mw-->>
(1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
<https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest
rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now
you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more)
in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free
cloud storage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcWQ1anF2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcWQ1anF2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ-->>


Yahoo! Groups
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzAwcWNwBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDg2NzUwMzkw
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzAwcWNwBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDg2NzUwMzkw>>

â Privacy
<https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html
<https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html>>
â Unsubscribe <mailto:DXplorer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:DXplorer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Unsubscribe>
â Terms of Use
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>>

.

__,_._,___


_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com <mailto:Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com>
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
<http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx>
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design
Science License
published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html
<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html>


_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

4900 kHz UnID  View Printable Version 
Saturday, February 11 2017

HCDX
They certainly were not parallel this morning but I heard a report from Ron
Howard via WOR that it is a different language program from Voice of
Strait. Very good this am 1500 past 1600 UTC 4900 kHz

73
Mick

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Jari Savolainen <
jari.savolainen@pp8.inet.fi> wrote:

> I think I saw some loggings that 4900 and 4940
> at times are running separate VOS programs.
>
> 73, Jari
>
> On 11.2.2017 17.49, Mickey Delmage wrote:
>
>> No not // 4940 kHz
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Jari Savolainen <
>> jari.savolainen@pp8.inet.fi <mailto:jari.savolainen@pp8.inet.fi>> wrote:
>>
>> Voice of Strait, China?
>>
>> 73, Jari
>>
>>
>> On 10.2.2017 20.12, Mickey Delmage mickey.delmage@gmail.com
>> <mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com> [DXplorer] wrote:
>>
>> This past weekend and once again today I have been hearing
>> what appears to be a station from the far east on 4900 kHz
>> around 1430 to past fade at 1545 UTC. Language sounds Chinese,
>> Korean or Japanese but not strong enough to tell. Anyone
>> hearing this?
>>
>> 73
>> Mick
>> __._,_.___
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>> Posted by: Mickey Delmage <mickey.delmage@gmail.com
>> <mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>> Reply via web post
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/
>> messages/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTc3MDY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElk
>> AzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNm
>> dHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=33743
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/
>> messages/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTc3MDY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElk
>> AzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNm
>> dHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=33743>>
>> â Reply to sender <mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com
>> <mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com>?subject=Re%3A%204900%20kHz
>> %20UnID>
>> â Reply to group <mailto:DXplorer@yahoogroups.com
>> <mailto:DXplorer@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Re%3A%204900%20kHz
>> %20UnID>
>> â Start a New Topic
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/
>> newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzJscnNwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxND
>> U1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbW
>> UDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/
>> newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzJscnNwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxND
>> U1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbW
>> UDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ-->>
>> â Messages in this topic
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/
>> topics/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTM2anZrcmg5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz
>> IxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdH
>> IEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQR0cGNJZAMzMzc0Mw--
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/
>> topics/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTM2anZrcmg5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz
>> IxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdH
>> IEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQR0cGNJZAMzMzc0Mw-->>
>> (1)
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>> Have you tried the highest rated email app?
>> <https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
>> With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest
>> rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now
>> you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more)
>> in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free
>> cloud storage.
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>> Visit Your Group
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/info;_ylc=X3oD
>> MTJlcWQ1anF2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMx
>> NzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/info;_ylc=X3oD
>> MTJlcWQ1anF2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMx
>> NzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ-->>
>>
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzAwcWNwBF9TAzk3N
>> Dc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmd
>> HIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDg2NzUwMzkw
>> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzAwcWNwBF9TAzk3N
>> Dc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmd
>> HIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDg2NzUwMzkw>>
>>
>> â Privacy
>> <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html
>> <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html>>
>> â Unsubscribe <mailto:DXplorer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>> <mailto:DXplorer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Unsubs
>> cribe>
>> â Terms of Use
>> <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
>> <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>>
>>
>> .
>>
>> __,_._,___
>>
>>
>> _
>> Hard-Core-DX mailing list
>> Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com <mailto:Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com>
>> http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
>> <http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx>
>> http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
>> _______________________________________________
>>
>> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
>> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design
>> Science License
>> published by Michael Stutz at
>> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html
>> <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html>
>>
>>
>>
> _
> Hard-Core-DX mailing list
> Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
> http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
> http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
> _______________________________________________
>
> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

4900 kHz UnID  View Printable Version 
Saturday, February 11 2017

HCDX


I think I saw some loggings that 4900 and 4940
at times are running separate VOS programs.

73, Jari

On 11.2.2017 17.49, Mickey Delmage wrote:


No not // 4940 kHz

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Jari Savolainen
<jari.savolainen@pp8.inet.fi <mailto:jari.savolainen@pp8.inet.fi>> wrote:

Voice of Strait, China?

73, Jari


On 10.2.2017 20.12, Mickey Delmage mickey.delmage@gmail.com
<mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com> [DXplorer] wrote:

This past weekend and once again today I have been hearing
what appears to be a station from the far east on 4900 kHz
around 1430 to past fade at 1545 UTC. Language sounds Chinese,
Korean or Japanese but not strong enough to tell. Anyone
hearing this?

73
Mick
__._,_.___
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by: Mickey Delmage <mickey.delmage@gmail.com
<mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com>>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply via web post
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/messages/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTc3MDY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=33743
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/messages/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTc3MDY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=33743>>
â Reply to sender <mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com
<mailto:mickey.delmage@gmail.com>?subject=Re%3A%204900%20kHz%20UnID>
â Reply to group <mailto:DXplorer@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:DXplorer@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Re%3A%204900%20kHz%20UnID>
â Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzJscnNwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzJscnNwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ-->>
â Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/topics/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTM2anZrcmg5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQR0cGNJZAMzMzc0Mw--
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/conversations/topics/33743;_ylc=X3oDMTM2anZrcmg5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzMzNzQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQR0cGNJZAMzMzc0Mw-->>
(1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
<https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest
rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now
you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more)
in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free
cloud storage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcWQ1anF2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ--
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DXplorer/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcWQ1anF2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ4Njc1MDM4OQ-->>


Yahoo! Groups
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzAwcWNwBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDg2NzUwMzkw
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzAwcWNwBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIxNDU1MDYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDg2NzUwMzkw>>

â Privacy
<https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html
<https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html>>
â Unsubscribe <mailto:DXplorer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:DXplorer-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Unsubscribe>
â Terms of Use
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>>

.

__,_._,___


_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com <mailto:Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com>
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
<http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx>
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design
Science License
published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html
<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html>


_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

Fw: Marconi Radio International on air on 12 and 13 Feb 2017, on 7700 kHz USB  View Printable Version 
Saturday, February 11 2017

HCDX


Manuel MÃndez
Lugo, Spain

"Marconi Radio" <marconiradiointernational@gmail.com>
11/02/2017 13:59:00
Marconi Radio International on air on 12 and 13 Feb 2017, on 7700 kHz
USB

Please be advised that Marconi Radio International will be on the air
Sunday, 12 February as well as Monday, 13 February, from 1315 to 1615
on 7700 kHz USB Mode.

Reception reports with audio clips (mp3-file) are welcome and confirmed
by QSL verification. Some lucky listeners will ALSO receive our printed
QSL card, so don't forget to include your postal address. E-mail:
marconiradiointernational (at) gmail.com

Last but not least, we need your help! If you are a DX blogger, or use
social networks, please post an announcement on your own blog and/or
Facebook or send out a tweet. You can also forward this message to a
friend.

This should help increase our potential audience.

We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our
transmissions.


Best 73's

Marconi Radio International (MRI)

**************************************************************************************

Marconi Radio International (MRI) sarà di nuovo in onda domenica 12 e
lunedà 13 Febbraio 2017, dalle 1315 alle 1615 UTC, su 7700 kHz (USB).


Per i vostri rapporti di ricezione scrivete a: marconiradiointernational
(at) gmail.com La QSL elettronica à garantita a tutti, mentre la
cartolina stampata solo ad alcuni fortunati ascoltatori. Non dimenticate
quindi di includere anche il vostro indirizzo postale.

Vi chiediamo infine, qualora abbiate un vostro blog dedicato al
radioascolto od un profilo su Facebook o altro social network, di
pubblicare un annuncio sulle nostre trasmissioni. In alternativa
potreste inoltrare il presente messaggio ad un amico.

Cordiali saluti

Marconi Radio International (MRI)

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrÃnico en busca de virus.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

La Rosa de Tokio para este fin de semana: la radio de onda corta en el Este de Asia  View Printable Version 
Saturday, February 11 2017

HCDX

La Rosa de Tokio es un programa dedicado a difundir el apasionante mundo de la
radio y del diexismo que se transmite semanalmente desde los estudios de LS11
Radio Provincia de Buenos Aires.

En esta ediciÃn de nuestro programa revisaremos la riquÃsima historia de la radio
de onda corta en el Lejano Oriente.

No se pierdan los archivos de audio histÃricos con los cuales se "ilustra"
cada programa.

La Rosa de Tokio puede ser escuchada los dÃas sÃbados de 23:00 a 24:00 Tiempo
Universal Coordinado (20:00 a 21:00 hora LU) por los 1270 Khz y en Internet por
http://www.amprovincia.com.ar
AdemÃs, una extensa red de emisoras de frecuencia modulada de toda la RepÃblica
Argentina retransmite en forma semanal nuestro programa en diferentes dÃas y
horarios.
La Rosa de Tokio tambiÃn sale por onda corta gracias a las facilidades brindadas
por WRMI Radio Miami Internacional (http://www.wrmi.net
TambiÃn puede ser escuchada en cualquier momento entrando en la pÃgina
ProgramasDX y haciendo "click" en http://programasdx.com/larosadetokio.htm
Desde este vÃnculo tambiÃn podrÃn acceder al archivo que recaba ediciones
anteriores del programa.
La Rosa de Tokio es producida y conducida por Omar Josà Somma y Arnaldo Leonel
Slaen y cuenta con la colaboraciÃn habitual de RubÃn Guillermo Margenet, desde
Rosario y Alejandro Daniel Alvarez, desde Neuquen.
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/

 

Previous 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next
DX Search Engine



Radio Portal
is a highly specialized seach engine for radio aficionados.

More
on how best to use Radio Portal.


This page was created in 0.70 seconds